Ah such a cute story and funny!!

Lois was sitting at the kitchen table, addressing what seemed to be the thousandth Christmas card. She cringed as she licked the seal and muttered to herself, "Well, my taste buds will never be the same."
EWWWW! Grab a wet sponge Lois! LOL

He backed towards the window, mouthing the words "I love you," before he disappeared out into the cold night air.
Awww! So sad.

She thought she had seen movement at the top of the stairs. She paused, listening. When she was sure that their daughter still slept, she relaxed.
Oh dear. Hmm, little girls are trouble.

"And now," she announced with a grand sweep of her arms, "I'm going to sing a song that I want to sing for Superman."
Cute transistion.

Lois and Clark stood in the dark, and as it dawned on them what she was singing, Clark heard Lois take a sharp breath. "Uh-oh," he breathed, as Lindsey continued.
LOL - Freak out time! I enjoyed The Kents' reaction. The song was so cute (it's a play off the Santa kissing Mum one right?) and I can't believe that she would sing that in front of people! Like I said above, little girls are trouble. My husband has been maintaining that belief for years. I guess he's right goofy .

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.