Thanks as always for the comments!

Maria: you're right. We don't know why Tessa ran away, but you are never going to find that out in this story! After all, it's not really about her. Hope that isn't disappointing. smile And, oh yes, Luthor definitely has a big business!

Are men still watching Tessa? Probably not.

Some of your other questions will be answered in part 18. Plus, I think you'll find out if one of your earlier guesses was right or not. (Cryptic, me?)

Pam: thank you! Glad you seem to approve of what I did with Lois's faults. Well, she isn't quite perfect, is she? Just perfect for Clark (or, in this case, CJ).

Tank: if it makes you feel better, you can imagine Lois nipping out for a trim between scenes somewhere in this story. I'm not mentioning her hair style again, so I'm sure it would be safe to do so. However, I'm saying /writing nothing more on the subject wink .

RetroRose:
And I really like this "mature" realationship CJ and Lois are having...... it still has all the charisma of LnC but I am loving how they deal with thier issues!!!
Do you know how happy it makes me that you think that? I was worried that people would find it boring!

Paul, Merry, Tricia and KathyM: thanks for posting, too!

Chris