Hi, everyone. Thanks for commenting.

Cornelia, thanks for your very kind feedback and for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it. I'm glad you're enjoying this story. I was very happy to be able to let Ultrawoman snub the bad guy in this small, but very real way.

Hi Maria. Thanks for commenting. Rae Et is definitely looking to free Nor, he is her litte boy after all. razz And like you, I don't blame Lois for wanting to toss Ralph into orbit. I'd want to do it too, if I had superpowers.

Terry, I definitely intend to finish this before 2023. Let's call that a New Year's Resolution. wink I like the fact that every move I make with this story is second-guessed to see how it's being used to set up something spectacularly evil. Have I gotten that transparent? devil

Hi Ann. I'm glad you liked the exchange between Enza and Thia. Yes, Enza's being a rather typical adult here, but I'm going to cut her some slack. Besides, Thia is a rather astute six and a half year old. Not all of us can have her powers of perception wink As far as what Lok Sim looks like, in my head, he's sort of morphed into the Canadian actor, Tahmoh Penikett. But regardless of what he actually looks like, what six year old doesn't think of her beloved father figure as the handsomest man in the world?

Liz, thanks for commenting and for joining Enza's fan club. You can talk to Terry about getting your t-shirt and button wink I'm glad you enjoyed this part and thanks for taking the time to leave feedback. I very much appreciate it.

More coming up.

Rac