Hi!

I was very pleased to see your post tonight. Thank you for a great Christmas gift!!!

I really like the way you show Jonathan and Martha's unconditional love for Clark. The interaction between Clark and his parents is wonderful. Parents can make a huge difference in a child's life. You really know how to show that special relationship between parent and child in your writing. Especially in the way Clark tells his father more about the horrors of his ordeal. And Jonathan's wise understanding of his son. Very touching scene.

I'm starting to wonder what you have planned for Lois and Clark when they first meet again after this ordeal? Hopefully, Lois will figure out Clark is Superman sooner rather than later! Just my take on your story so far. Lois seems pretty smart so she should be able to figure it out, I hope. Or, maybe Clark will need Lois support & be so greatful for her help that he might actually tell her?

Can't wait for the next post after Christmas. I'll be watching for it. Have a great holiday!

G. Kuhn