Hi Rhea!

(Well, this is my second new topic in the last half hour...guess who's not doing her philosophy homework? blush )

I'm really liking this story! It's great! I like the element of mystery. This "Superman"--who is he, what does he want with Lois/Clark/Superman? It seems obvious he's got it in for Superman at least. Does he know THE Secret? It seems clear that he is not a clone/alternate CK/S, etc., since he isn't affected by the kryptonite. This has captured my imagination, and I look foward to finding out more. (I realize this is comments for Part 1 too, I never did write any for that.)

Part 2 was great too. I always love it when Lois manages to make Clark squirm as she gets closer and closer to finding out his secret--and of course, who doesn't love a little sexual sizzle thrown in for good measure? drool I also like how Lois is genuinely concerned for Clark in these last two parts. And yet, the Superman question weighs heavily on her mind--now that's Lois, always trying to work things out in her head. In summary, good characterization of both Lois and Clark. thumbsup

Please post more soon! hyper

"Oh--as usual--dear." -Giles