Back with FDK later.

Edit: I'm back.

[Linked Image] Caroline, the waiting was completely worth. This part is awesome (and so were all of the others). drool

“Whoa,” she said, when he finally dragged his lips from hers and they both stood panting in the echoing stairwell. “Do I want to know what brought that on?”

“Probably not,” he admitted.

“I had a feeling.” She was quiet for a moment, and then she reached up and brushed his cheek with the back of her hand in a touching, tender gesture of reassurance. “You have nothing to worry about,” she said finally.
This is an improvement. Instead of getting angry with his admission, she's reassuring him. thumbsup

“And it makes you go all caveman.”

He smiled. “Very caveman.
Have I said how much I love it? blush

“I’m not used to that, not used to having anyone care what I do or where I go, and it’s just so sudden. I’m not sure I can... that I am what you want me to be. I don’t know how to be someone’s girlfriend, Clark. It’s been years since I tried. I didn’t even think that was something I wanted. So I need to kind of work up to the idea. And we just met, but you seem so sure of everything....”
Poor Lois... She keeps a Mad Dog Lane façade, but inside she is unsure and afraid. She still doesn't believe that somebody - mainly somebody so kind and gorgeous like Clark - could love her. sad

“How?” She whirled to face him, her arms crossed defensively. “How can you be so sure? You hardly know me, and a lot of what you know, no sane person would like.”
She's a puddle of insecurity.

He ran a finger down the V of her sweater and then tugged it just slightly to one side, so that he revealed the upper swell of her left breast, the lacy edge of her bra. “You have a beauty mark right there,” he said softly, and he bent to caress the tiny spot with his lips. “It’s one of the first things I noticed about you that night.” He lifted his head and met her eyes, which were hazy now and a little confused. “And when I kiss you there, I can feel your heart beating. Your heart, Lois. It was always your heart. No matter what you were wearing or how you fixed your hair, it was the heart of Lois Lane...wasn’t it?”
This is an incredible mix of sensuality and sweetness, Caroline. It's magic! You're a master with the words. peep My English is very poor to describe your story, Caroline. I need to improve my vocabulary to write an adequate FDK. [Linked Image]

Andreia (standing in awe) [Linked Image]

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15