I, too, really like this! thumbsup

“Good job. Thanks,” Clark Kent said with a grin as he walked into the conference room. He had a small dark haired boy on one hip. The boy had large, brown, almond-shaped eyes that watched her solemnly. “Oh, this is Jordan. Jordan, say hello to Wanda and Charlie.”

Jordan hid his face in his father’s chest.
Oh, dang, I can see him, Dandello! He's adorable! How old is he? Three?

Clark checked his watch. “Well, you have forty-five minutes to give me something. We’ve got a great shot of the visiting Superman for the front page.”

“And Superman sells papers,” Wanda said. It was something she’d heard often enough over the past week from Perry White.

“Almost as good as tragedy and sex,” Clark said.

“Almost?” Wanda asked.

Clark shrugged. “Well, Superman’s been in Metropolis nearly fourteen years. He’s not exactly old news, but it has to be a pretty big problem to make the front page anymore. Now, a different Superman visiting, that’s news.”
And I love this! It's so absolutely absurdly funny! What male person would sell most papers in the world today? Brad Pitt? Okay, imagine an editor of a large newspaper telling his reporters, "Well, Brad Pitt has been around for fourteen years, so he's a little old news, but now we have another Brad Pitt visiting us from another dimension, and that's news!" You know what, Dandello? I agree! thumbsup

Ann