Before, we had Alt-Clark. Now we have SR Clark and Lois, and until the sequel to SR comes in out in 3 more years (ugh), we can creatively write our own sequel to the way that Bryan Singer left us hanging there. (Does Lois remember that Clark is Superman? When Superman was in the hospital, Clark was missing...did anyone ask why? Does Lois know?) They never did show Lois back at the Planet after that scene where she whispers "Jason's your son" to him.
Over at Bluetights is my sequel. Wouldn't mind some feedback over there. I have also noticed on the various SR sequels, there's a LOT of Lois & Clark added in for background. Let's face it, Dean Cain has WAY more screen time as Superman than anybody else, EVER! And even DC comics when they did the 86 reset, made the relationship between Lane and Kent one of the major drivers:

Lois: I didn't come all this way for Superman - I came for Clark Kent and I can't believe I haven't found him yet!

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm