Sorry about the short FDK, but I am really, really enjoying this! I love how pregnant Lois stared at the altogether wrong Superman who came to bring her to the hospital, and it was just as much fun to see "Kate Bosworth"-Lois trying to assess "Dean Cain"-Superman. I agree with Pam, that quote about Metropolis being the land of the weird and the home of the crazed was just too funny!

I also laughed at Clark's dismissal of his counterpart's old-fashioned clothes. Actually, I thought the timeless 1940s clothes fashion was one of the charming things about Superman Returns!

Now I'm really looking forward to the rest of this. But, hey, send Clark back to Lois in the birthing suite pronto. He didn't mind putting this baby inside her, so please make him be there for her when she is getting his and her baby out of her!

And of course, I'm really, really wondering how "Brandon Routh"-Superman and "Kate Bosworth"-Lois will be affected by seeing counterparts of themselves being married and about to have their fourth child together.

Ann