Hi! Love, loved this part. goofy
I mentally kick myself for my audacity. I have got to get a handle on this. What about Lana? Somewhere a voice in my head asks me, ‘But is she really the one?’
He's having doubts again and Lois is causing him feel more uncertain towards Lana being 'the one'.
“Why not?” she asks, looking suspicious. Why is she always so suspicious of me? Is she just that way with everyone? I’d really like to find a way to earn her trust.
Does that mean he wants to know Lois a lot better? He said he'd find a way, I don't know but that to me means he's going to dump Lana. Don't prolong the agony Clark. thumbsup

So you're going to make us wait? I don't know where exactly you're going but have fun and be safe!

P.S.
Thanks for clearing up those snacks for me. I've never had any of those things (except the cereals) We don't have them over here. Maybe I've eaten them similar to what you have described but with a different brandname. Are those really what they are called? Like say Ding-Dongs, here they are not icing-filled chocolate cakes but a bag of mixed nuts. smile

You're the icing on my cake.
What's that?
Chocolate, of course.
--