This is great! I am betting that Perry calls her bluff.

The Superman mythos is famous for its love triangle of two people: Clark loves Lois, Lois loves Superman but despises Clark, and Superman, who is Clark, doesn't want Lois. So are you turning the love triangle for two into a love quadrangle for two? Clark loves Wanda, who is Lois, but Lois is furious with Clark, who is Superman, and Lois loves Superman, who won't return her love?
Oh, I hadn't even thought of *that* angle. Wow. I am bowing to your much deeper insight, Ann! And yours, Caroline, if that is where you are intending on taking this storyline. What fun!

I liked the way the chapter ended, but it did remind me of something: I have noticed that we have many fanfics here where Lois isn't just rude and indifferent to Clark in the beginning, she is downright mean - frankly, a bitch (am I allowed to use that word here?). I don't really get that feeling from the show, so I do wonder why it is so prevalent here - is it because we want to see Clark suffer just a little more? Or perhaps we just want to see a bigger contrast in Lois' personality after she finally allows Clark to be a part of her life (or as Jimmy once put it: BCK and WCK)?

Anyway, didn't mean to completely go off on a tangent there. Back to the point: I am enjoying this, Caroline, and I am looking forward to reading more when you get back into town!

lisa in the sky with diamonds