peep (me peeps out of lurkdom)
For MissQ:
This story not only brings up His Girl Friday, but also the little known Switching Channels with Burt Reynolds, Kathleen Turner and Christopher Reeve....great funny little movie!!
I have never seen that movie, but it will definitely be on my must see list if it's got Chris Reeve in it and it's funny ...thanks for sharing that little tidbit of information.

I wanted to give y'all a heads up of why my posting has been so erratic and taken so long, and also to apologize.
First let me say I still have every intention of finishing His Girl Lois, but RL has been a bear. I am currently expecting my fourth child, I homeschool, and have nearly been put on medication for preterm labor symptoms (I'm about 26 weeks along.) I hope I don't sound like a total whiny pants.... :rolleyes:
The other thing is all the other GREAT stories on these boards...when I come online I just want to read and read, and then my tummy starts having contractions again, and so I have to shut down my computer and lay down and drink water before I even GET to opening my word file and writing. So blame it all on SUE and Caroline and TicandToc and Toc for writing such darn good stories that my muse keeps figuring no one will notice if I don't finish mine because there is so much eye candy elsewhere! blush
Although I feel so horrible for the ones that have been so patiently waiting....I finished my first story and I do intend to finish this one also. It just may not happen until six weeks after the baby gets here. I keep wishing I had a laptop so I could write from the couch , but, oh well.
I hope someone will want to read it when it is finished. I do so love getting the feedback...it's like an endorphin rush or something. And it's nice to know there are kindred spirits here who love all things Lois and Clark as much as I do! laugh

(Elrond's blessing at the departure of the company from Rivendell)

"Farewell, and may the blessing of Elves and Men and all Free Folk go with you.
May the stars shine upon your faces!"
-Lord of the Rings, J.R.R. Tolkien