The In-Between Moments is a series that rewrites, elongates or adds scenes. Most of them take place in between major plot moments. Some of them slip easily into the ongoing canon, while others roll right into an alternative universe. They’re all one-shots, usually plot bunnies that strike when I’m supposed to be working on something else. They're short, not connected, and in no particular order -- and they usually have happy little endings. Usually.

This one is just a little walk through a decimated park.
Sometimes, this is what life feels like. And if you’re someone that’s surviving the passing of a loved one and living through your grief, you’re not alone.

I actually didn’t mean to save them in this one. But when Wells showed up, I shrugged and thought …ok. Everyone deserves a chance, even if they’re fictional. So I left him there with Clark to sort it out.

Any feedback is always very welcome, particularly constructive feedback. Very special thanks to KSaraSara, who bravely gave this a helpful and encouraging beta when she was already very busy and knew that the project might be a combination of static, sad or triggering. Any mistakes left are mine (and I’m totally cool with you mentioning them if you see them - I’ll eventually submit this one to the archive, so I appreciate any help catching them!).

Thanks for reading.
Evie