Hi Morgana!
What happens when a Kryptonian dog meets an Earth bound kitty?
CATWOMAN: Good boy! Goooood booooy! Here’s a treat for you. Now, let kitty into vault, okay?

The pup was super excited to be in his new home.
No powers yet. Good for the kitty.

That must have been the cover story Lois and Perry had cooked up to hide his disappearance.
“Clark’s getting a divorce” certainly doesn’t have the same ring to it.

Krypto, upon hearing his name and thinking Clark might want to take him on another walk, sprang up the stairs with happy abandon.
Ooops!

Suddenly, the two animals stared at each other, and their human staff members were afraid something bad was going to happen.

It did.
Oooooops!

Krypto stepped into the hallway, advanced on the frightened cat, and proceeded to sniff the feline’s rear enthusiastically. He wanted to be friends.

Clark cautiously said, “Krypto … that’s not a good idea, leave the kitty __”

Before another word escaped Clark’s lips, Pepper smacked Krypto hard on the tip of his nose.
That’s exactly what happened when Batman did the same thing with Catwoman.
BATMAN: I did not. Sniff, I mean. I simply had to pat her down to find hidden diamonds. Or lockpicks.

Krypto: Streaky, why did you hit me? I just wanted to say hello! My new owner’s uncle put that device in our heads so we could ‘silent talk’.

Pepper: Remember humans think animals are dumb. On this planet dogs chase cats. We have to pretend to be enemies, before we can be friends.

Krypto: Fine. But I want to know how you got to Terra.

Pepper: It’s a long story…
Where’s that reference from? And boy, the next one is going to have fun! […]checks internet. Aaaahhhh…

I am surprised how mature Krypto sounds?

Also, did enjoy the trademark Morgana scenery bits and Krypto chasing around the apartment clap

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.