Ahh, I love seeing everyone's plans for more fic this year! I wonder if we can beat the total story count from last year???

Let's see...I've got several "stalled" WIPs, a billion bunnies, and I'm also trying (and maybe mostly succeeding?) in writing an original novel (contemporary romance, of course πŸ˜†). But here's my guess (and hope!) as to what's up for me this year:

More
110 Kisses Stories! Anyone want to take bets as to how far I'll get by the end of the year? I've got 5 done so far. This is a self-imposed challenge to write a ficlet for every prompt on the list, and each one has to include a kiss!

I'd really like to get Feels Like Home done this year, which is a sequel to Yours to Discover (which everyone just calls "Canada Story"), and it's sitting at about 16,000 words right now... We'll see if I can figure out my sticky plot snag...

I've love to get another in the Martha . . . Series done.

The bigggg one I've got going on is something I'm co-writing with Bekβ€”it's an AU called Rewrite the Stars, and it's...epic. It's currently at ~162,000 words and is about half done. A tale about what might happen if Lois never showed up in the alt-universe from the show. Would altClark have married Lana? Or is there someone else who comes into his life who can help him rewrite the stars?

I suppose I ought to do at least one Fade to Black this year...we'll see which plot bunny floats to the top there.

Ack that's a lot! And I'm sure my muse will just be distracted all over the place, so... wish me luck!

Sara smile

Last edited by KSaraSara; 01/26/24 08:39 PM.

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
πŸ†2024 Kerth Award Posts πŸ†.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.