Originally Posted by KSaraSara
OH THE FEEELS!!! GAHHH!! Toomi, I love love love this little ... I guess you'd call it a duet since there are two—Perseids and Leonid! The tone is just so...I don't know how to describe it...like peaceful yet just fullllll of emotion, and you matched the tone of the first one but upped the stakes. Gahhh, I could just feel for Clark SO much even though we're in Lois's POV. Ahhhh I loved so much of this and wish I could comment on all the things!!

Sara smile

I'm glad you enjoyed it smile

Originally Posted by Darth Michael
Hi Toomi!

Though if he insists that we’ll be watching the meteor shower under a cloud covered sky on a frigid night, we both might discover the answer to that question sooner rather than later.
I’ll just quote everything, okay?

Sure wink

. I’d say the sex is great, but we haven’t crossed that threshold yet. Though considering how I melt when he kisses or touches me, I have full confidence it’ll be the best sex of my life.
To be fair, considering the other guys she dated intensively, that’s probably not to difficult. It will also be the best sex Clark has ever had.
LOIS : Yeah, right. I mean, really? You think so? peep

Hahahaha

He told me to dress warm, and I did… just not warm enough.
She dressed city-warm, didn’t she?

I love that you said that laugh We joke in town about dressing for a city winter and folks that come out to the country ill-prepared.

Clark chuckles as he reaches a hand up to brush the snowflakes from my cheeks, and kisses the tip of my nose.
Awwwww, he’s cute!

Isn't he just! Despite being a lunkhead...

Very sweet ending clap

wave Michael

Glad you enjoyed and thanks for reviewing laugh