Ooh, I loved this. Why didn't we ever see more female friendships with Lois. I'd take the hot chocolate also.

Who wouldn't want Clark ...er hot chocolate? Especially on a cold winter's day {LOL!}

On a more serious note, it was important to showcase at least one of Lois' female friends from outside of work. One of the things my friends and I loved doing once a month was getting together at our favorite restaurant and chat about what was going on in our lives. Long before boyfriends became husbands we were single ladies who appreciated all the fabulous things life in NYC during the late eighties had to offer. There is no doubt in my mind that without budget restraints Lois (and Clark's) friends would have been more numerous than what we saw in the series.

Molly appeared only once, but I liked the character and hopefully the differences between the two friends was easy to see.

Thanks so much for reading and commenting! smile1

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.