Ahhhhh! You know... So... THIS was...my first guess! eek But probably only because I have a story I'm writing that is soul swapping with Luthor/Superman (first season though, and a completely different premise!)

GAHHH!!! Oh, man.... Poor Clark and poor Lois whinging, and ohh I hope she gets FAR, FAR away and listens to Clark, and I hope she can help him figure out how to fix this. Oh boy... We're in for quite a ride here, aren't we??

I have to say, too, this is just incredible how you set it up... The escalating "something is wrong with Clark", and the way that Lois fights against it, thinking that it might just be something wrong with her (being worried about their date, etc.)... Incredible storytelling there.

And then the clues in chapter 4, before we really knew what was going on... When he called her "dear", it was...felt soooo icky, just like Luthor would... sick

Ack!!!

THANK YOU for giving us both chapters, and...I'm really, really looking forward to seeing how they fight this. It's *scary* to think of Lex having superpowers. eek

Can't wait for more!