Hi Barbara!
She tumbled a bit as Houdini darted past her, eager to get out of the assaulting mélange of different smells. “-time.”
laugh

Lois’s eyes widened. “How did you get that?”

“While I’m out of commission, Houdini helped me find the stuff that smells like the perfume that was on your clothes and Perry’s and Jimmy’s.”
/blinks/ clap

He didn’t want to know what would happen to him if his sense of smell went out of whack right in the middle of all those fragrances.
rotflol

A single tear slipped down her cheek. “I just don’t understand how you’re able not to hate me.”
Awwwwwwww

He pulled her into an embrace and she leaned her head against his chest. As he felt her body so close to his, it was as if the final piece of the puzzle just slipped into place and completed the picture. She made him whole.
I may repeat myself here: awwwwwwww

“I might have to duck out to the little magician’s room, if the need arises. But I’m not going to let this chance pass.”
Aaaaaahhhh that’s how it plays out. Yeah, I think it works nicely.

There was no doubt in his mind that this was worth it, that she was worth a thousand exposures to the green crystal just to be near her. He loved her and he wanted to show her how much
Which means he’s going to get himself a depowerization crystal for their bedroom. Also, when criminals lonap her and threaten him with crystals, they’re in for a nasty surprise.

After all, they were outside and not in the privacy of his -
Junkyard trailer? Yes, he can make a girl feel real special.

Clark, this could turn into a real problem if MagiKal doesn’t give a statement.”
Maybe it’s a French MagiKal (you need to pronounce it with a heavy French accent).

Remember, I’m the one who found out how your magic works.”

Clark laughed. “That’s because I told you.
Reporter does interview. Subject reveals secret while talking. Isn’t that the definition of being a good reporter?

But you’re right, nobody stands a chance against Lois Lane. How could I ever forget that?”

She winked at him. “You better not, or I may remind you.”
As her lips curled into a wonderful smile, he knew that at least he was completely helpless to resist her.
Awwwwwwwwwwww

Aaaand I spy the next one’s already up! hyper

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.