Originally Posted by Blueowl
Holy shinkies!!! shock

I did not see that coming.
I can't wait to see where this goes, and I'm glad Lois is really thinking things over and questioning.

What is she going to do when she learns what had happened?

I am so glad you like this. Lois should have thought it over way sooner in the show. Thank you so much for the feedback.

Originally Posted by KSaraSara
Yes, agree with Jess that I’m glad Lois is starting to question things, realizing that Clark may well be right—that she’s totally underestimated Lex… though gosh, he sure is a master manipulator! Too bad he got double crossed. lol

Sara laugh

Oh, how do you know he got double-crossed! hehe. He was even a master manipulator in death. I am so glad you enjoyed this from the moment you first read it and where I was trying to go with it. And always thank you for the feedback.

Originally Posted by drdeathdefying
I'm really excited for the rest of this fic! The premise is intriguing, especially because the spectre of Lex Luthor over Metropolis has become a quite literal spectre, now that's he's dead. Also, I love a good murder-mystery. clap

Murder-mystery is my jam! A good psychological thriller that keeps you on your toes. Lex wasn't as evil on the show as I think he could have been. He concentrated too much on Superman when he should have been looking at Kent. Thank you so much for the feedback.