Hi Bek!

Of course, I couldn’t keep it to 824 words
laugh /starts counting the author notes words/

but…no one wants to wait, right?
/eyes Destiny/ Oh, you’re talking about *your* FDK habit! No one ever warned you about the addictive properties?

Thank you to KsaraSara for BR’ing, and for help with the title and summary and…all the things, really.
Except hitting 824 words. Or the Friday deadline wink

Hope you enjoy
/Checks author name/
/Marks checkbox/

“Eight hundred twenty-four dollars?!”
rotflol

He sighed and shook his head. While he was definitely itching to get out of the dump of a hotel he’d been staying at, this just wasn’t right
No landing pad?

But he was a bit concerned he’d never find a suitable place to live—at least not one he could actually afford
He could trade his body for room and board? Stay with another woman each night? I’m sure Cat could hook him up.

but he’d naively thought that once he’d gotten a job, he would be fine financially. Or at least able to afford a place to live that wasn’t…so obviously not what he wanted.
It’s how Lex keeps the news about him positive. You’d marvel at how much a little financial incentive can get you under the right circumstances.

and he felt an unfamiliar warmth spread through him as her lips curled up into a soft smile.

God, she was beautiful.
Awwww….Stalkerman is so adorable!

He shook his head. “I thought maybe I’d…”

He’d had a train of thought, he really had
He’s soooio cute!

And when she finally yawned, leaned back in her chair, and suggested maybe they pick it back up tomorrow, his heart stuttered again.
At the thought of leaving her for the night or at the thought of being with her again in the morning?
HEART: Yes.

Maybe he’d have to settle for an apartment a little out of his price range. Maybe just a little more than eight hundred twenty-four dollars a month
This shows that it’s important that you know why to market for. Naïve reporters you can catch with a Lois Lane every time. Hardened criminals, they wouldn’t take the place for free.

Adorable little vignette!

Also...
jawdrop
First one!

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.