Clark’s muttered ‘sorry’ had been loaded with pain, guilt and fear, so much so that she couldn't help but wonder if that were her emotions or his.

GAHHHH!! LOVE this!

Suddenly, she'd found herself in Clark's arms, hovering several feet above the ground. Time had seemed to stand still, suspending their fall, like a dream. His wide eyes and drawn face, the hasty heaves of his chest, however, had been real enough.

Gahh what a beautiful paragraph! Especially the “like a dream” sentence!

"Haha, very funny," Lois deadpanned. "He belongs to… a friend. I'm just keeping an eye on him."

She felt a pang of regret, because she wished that were true. But would Clark think of her as a friend now that he'd revealed his identity in front of her, a reporter?

Billings raised a single brow. "Looks more like he's keeping an eye on you."

LOL I love that!!! And GAHH yeah… Clark still wants to be your friend and more!! You just have to show him it’s okay somehow!!!

GAHHHHH this part was so amazing! I sooooo loved the interactions between Lois and Houdini! And YAY Houdini for leading her to the RV!!! And GAHHH I’m so glad Clark didn’t panic and run… he embraced the fact that Houdini brought her there. love

On to the next…

Sara smile

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.