I love the handles on the paper cup that Clark is holding in the opening scene. Why don't we have those?

Lois is a sore loser. Though she does recognize it and apologizes to Clark.

Watching Jimmy run, then climb on the bike with that telephoto lens banging around makes me cringe eek

C'mon Clark! Blend in to the bar! Lois has it right. Blend in, investigate, not stick out like a square crazy

We learn Superman is vulnerable to sound waves. Either no-one else in the criminal world learned about it, or it's a loose end the writers left.

Clark and Lois drive all night to get to Echo Canyon (depending on what time it was when Lois got back to the Planet from the club).

Lois has plenty of plants in her apartment! I'm presuming all fake goofy

Favourite line:

Stokes: "Am I missing something? Is there something going on that I'm not aware of? She's your girl, isn't she?" (Stokes figures it out very quickly...)

Lois has clearly forgiven Superman for turning her down, but still, she persists! He's told her no once, yet here she is, giving him a rose and a peck on the cheek.

Fics:

Not Your Girl by me!

Bunnies:

When Superman shows up after the awards ceremony, he and Lois don't talk about the 'she's your girl' comment from Stokes. Instead, Superman flirts with her over the awards. What if Lois asks him about it?