Originally Posted by Shallowford
You know, if you keep this up for another 400,000 words you might have something! grin Seriously, I love the story and the series.

Oh my gosh, would that be the first fanfic soap opera? But if I'd do that I'd never be allowed to solve Clark's dilemma and Clark would have to go through at least twenty different love interests - or I solve the problem but unfortunately it is hereditary, so his kids have problems, too. I'm not sure I want to explore any of those possilities. And I might run out of titles.

Sorry about not updating the Series TOC. I typically post these before heading off for work and then get sucked up in my other epic WIP or real life. I'll see to it that I update the TOCs . If you follow up on that evil plan of yours, I want a copy.

Originally Posted by SuperBek
I really love how this is going, and I'm really really curious when we're going to find out what is causing Clark's powers to go out of control so they can figure out how to fix it.

I'm curious about that, too. I do have a vague plan. Let's see where the story takes us.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool