How many weeks has it been since Lex's death?

The anger in the city about Superman not saving Lex was attributed to the subliminal messages that were being printed, but I'm sure there were some genuine feelings. There's almost the beginnings of a plot bunny here but I'm not sure where it would go.

Lois' confusion over the new technology is amusing, but I feel some empathy to her. As I get older I'm feeling more like this!

The reporter asking questions at the anti Superman rally would have known it was Lois Lane? Wouldn't someone in that crowd know that Lex's ex fiancé was in the crowd?

Lois says she's only interested in "one man in blue," and she says it to Clark. He doesn't flinch. She later tells Arianna that she's in love with Superman. It seems a little odd after she has just finished realizing she likes Clark, despite his brush off, is now right back to Superman worship. Does Lois see Superman between the time she tells him she loves him and the time she digs a bullet out of his shoulder?

Lois admits it was a shock to have Lex propose to her.

Perry comments that nobody can kill Superman... I wonder what Clark thinks of that after his brush with Kryptonite.

The tanker truck cab is remarkably similar to a truck we have at work that I drive when my normal truck needs service. Given how fancy the brand new trucks are, it certainly dates things!

Favourite lines:

Lois: "What were you doing in my drawers anyway?" goofy There's a double entendre.... shock

Captain: "You'd think with all of his money, he'd have come up with a better escape plan!"

Favourite scene: I like the scene where Lois pulls the bullet out of Superman's shoulder. It shows vulnerability from both of them, and I do wonder if this is the first time they've seen each other since the infamous nightdress scene!

Fics:

I loved Blueowl's Paper Cut.

Last edited by Toomi8; 03/25/23 10:18 AM.