Quotes:
PERRY: Women are like trout, son. You tug too hard on the line, you'll lose'em. You just gotta hope fate and the currents push 'en your way.
LOIS: Sure, run off and disappear like you always do when we’re having a discussion.
LEX: I live in a fantasy world? Perhaps. But my fantasy is about to come true.
LEX: I love Lois, I really do. She’s just a little too independent. But I’ll take care of that.

Details:
Lex has a VR set and detailed recordings of Clark’s apartment and Perry’s Florida pad.
Clark has an Apple StyleWriter II (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/StyleWriter). It’s one of the few occurances where a real world product logo is visible.
Clark’s trying to write a novel.
Lois’s apartment is 1500 sqft. (“3000sqft is twice the size of my apartment.” It’s clear she’s not going for 1000sqft or less.) Her apartment is rather roomy for Metropolis, even if it’s one of the brownstone neighborhoods.
Lois confirms she isn’t having sex with Lex until her wedding night.
It’s been weeks since Perry’s retirement party.
Jimmy works as a flyer boy for a strip club.
Clark uses the mirror to shave. Clark does react to the aftershave.
Pete and John Black did the framejob on Jack. Pete is still underage.
First time “The Boss” is mentioned. Suddenly, they investigate and find out that criminals pay protection to the Boss.
Clark has a key under the mat.
Lois is driving a Benz convertible, she borrowed from Lex. Why is she not driving her own car? Lex has the car bugged.
The wedding ceremony is actually a rather intimate affair. About 150 guests.
Where did Clark get his suit from after escaping without his powers?
Lois got over Clark once she saw Superman in the sky.

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.