Not my least favourite of the season, but close to the bottom of the list. I'm not a fan of the Reid/Lois interactions. They are over the top and cliched, which I'm sure was intended, but it's jarring for me to watch.

The MASSIVE shoulder pads on Lois' red blazer at the beginning cracks me up, almost as much as the ridiculous hair Detective Reid has.

When Clark wakes up and his Dad is making breakfast, Clark's hair is gelled. It would have been nice to see un-styled hair or bed head wink

Lois has a large fiddle leaf fig (?) in the corner of her apartment. Fake? Or the one plant she hasn't killed lately?

Ah, Lex and the clay pigeons. I'd forgotten this was in this episode. He's obviously got sway with the law enforcement as I'm sure you can't be discharging weapons from your penthouse...

Have Lois and Lex started dating yet? He kisses her with familiarity, but there's still some awkwardness on Lois' part that suggests they're not yet.

Laderman says "Lois was right! The play's the thing!" which is from my favourite Shakespeare play, Hamlet. (The play's the thing/Wherein I'll catch the conscience of the King.)

Reid gets her fake nail from 'LexAid' (LexAide?).

The garbage compactor mirroring the Star Wars scene...

Lex's hair seems longer (curlier) than other episodes?

How long did Lois puzzle over what Clark's biggest secret was? Did she ask him every day for a month and slowly forget?

Lois: You're my partner, right?
Clark: Only when it's convenient for you...

Favourite scene: The 'I know, but I don't know' scene with Perry in the office.