-At the magazine rack at the beginning, Barbara Trevino picks up a magazine titled 'Tempo' which has a similar looking layout to 'Time.' At 3:47 there is an Entertainment magazine behind her that has Trump's face on it, with a GQ next to it with Liam Neeson as the cover. Was unable to find publishing dates for those, but it suggests the magazine rack behind her isn't full of fake props.
-There's Christmas decorations out, yet at the beginning of the episode they were golfing, trees had leaves on them, and the birds were singing away. Given where Metropolis is theoretically situated, while golfing could be possible, the leaves wouldn't be on the trees in December!
-When Lois revives in Clark's arms, she asks him to stay. Again, thinking on the progression of their relationship this, for me, is the moment where things really change for her. Instead of sending Clark off to find the story, she's scared and needing Clark for comfort. At that point she's not faking bravado but allowing Clark to be there for her.
-I don't like the 'game' Superman plays using Lois as a target. Why wouldn't he fly up to Finn and melt the gun instead of putting Lois in danger?
-In the overhead shot at the Planet, Jimmy's desk is metal while Lois and Clark's are wooden. There are some desks in the background (while Lois is doing her expose, one is behind her) that are also metal.

Overall this is one of my favourite episodes as Lois relents a little and allows herself to be vulnerable around Clark more than once.

Plot bunny.... What could have happened if one of Lois' neighbours sees Superman leaving her apartment by the door?

My favourite scene is when Lois asks Clark to stay after the attack. In close second is when Lois jokes about Clark being her protector in front of Perry and Clark walks into his desk.

Favourite Quote: "Clark, you can drop the Kevin Costner protecting Whitney Houston bit. We're in the Planet. We're safe now." (Why? Because I adore that movie.)
in close second: Clark: "You are really high maintenance you know."
Lois: "But I'm worth it."