Originally Posted by KSaraSara
Oh wow that was brilliant!! What an idea! clap I’m so happy your muse woke up! I’ve been scrambling to finish my Christmas ficathon story (since it was due last Friday peep), and I was checking the boards for…some reason I’ve now forgotten when I saw this sitting here. And it’s just a one shot, so easy to just sneak in and read when I’m supposed to be writing! smile1

I loved having this from Ching’s POV! You actually get to feel fully sorry for him. We all have really strong feelings against him and Zara, but sometimes you can’t help but feel a little bad for them, right? Given that and the title, I was totally expecting them to find like a happily married with kids L&C and they’d decide that they should leave them be…

BUT omg! lol THIS WAS SO MUCH BETTER!! I love it!!! clap

Hopefully your muse has more in store for us! I know many people, myself included, have missed your writing!

Sara smile

Thanks, Sara! It feels good to be writing again. Still toying with a different episode for Zara and Ching to wander into. Glad you liked this one! (I actually really love the NK arc - not because of the heartache of Clark leaving (boo!) but because I've always loved the idea of having other Kryptonians around (there's a reason I like Superman II better than the Superman movie, hahaha), and Zara and Ching only bug me in the first half of the arc.)

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon