Playing catchup!

Wasn't there was a 'Got Milk' campaign featuring Teri and Dean? Would Clark's excessive milk drinking (along with a fridge where the top shelf is full of cartons?) be around the same time? Plus the recycling bit. Was this when recycling also became a thing that was being advertised/encouraged at the time?

When Clark lists off all the possibilities that Lois could want (research, VCR fixed, ride to the airport, a blind date for your...) would it be possible that Lois has asked him for these things before and he's listing off previous requests? Do we need some fics for when Lois asks for the VCR to be fixed, or a ride to the airport? I'd like to know who the blind date was for. It wouldn't be for Lois as it wouldn't be a blind date then (a pity date would be a better line for Clark as then we could surmise Lois had asked Clark to be her plus one for an event before...)

I love the curly hair do!

When Clark says that he can't take it anymore and grabs Lois, was that because he was at the end of his sanity, or was it in a desperate hope to stop her thinking about how he and Superman look similar?

So Cat and the copy repair man were in the copy room for 2 days without food or water?

Lex quotes Keets' 'Ode on Melancholy' to Lois at dinner while he is enraptured by her graceful hands.

Nigel drove Lois home... how did she get there? Did Lex send a car for her? Did she send a taxi?

I always enjoyed that look Superman gives the camera when Lois asks him if he was affected. I'm assuming it was an intentional breaking of the fourth wall, and it's well done.

When Lex admits he's fallen in love with Lois, is that because he was affected by the perfume? Had he ever allowed himself to fall in love before? Perhaps he'd always seen it as a 'weakness' and while allowed himself to feel attraction, would stop short of admitting love. After being uninhibited thanks to the perfume, and perhaps enjoying the sensation of feeling in love, he's now not able to put a halt to it. Would that explain why he tries to control her? He knows the power she holds over him and reacts accordingly?