Favorite scenes:
Oh that’s hard. So many. The whole interaction between Lois and the Kents or Smallville as a whole. And in particular the fax-scene and the couch-scene. It’s just adorable!

Details:
The opening sequence had a car chase right in front of the Daily Planet. Coincidence, huh? (Probably budget reasons, same with Lex only ever using his office for everything from dinner to mayhem.
Was there anyone watching the show who didn’t already know about Kryptonite?
Lois loves caramel apples
Clark took Rachel to Senior Prom.
Bureau 39 recovered Clarks ship in 1966.
The Kryptonite was found a few miles away from the ship
Lois is issued a mobile phone and a laptop for the trip.
Lois’s Smallville dress is actually not polka dots but some blossom pattern on a wine-red backdrop.
Lois took two-step lessons the previous year. A girlfriend convinced her it was a great way to meet guys
Lois gets Clarkie-bear in Smallville as a prize. Choses it over a Superman doll.
Super hearing doesn’t really come back first. It’s just the first thing he notices.
Jimmy asks to be a field photographer.
Daily Planet photographers: Johnson. Sevens.

Quotes:
CLARK (waiting with Lois for the train to pass): It takes as long as it takes.
CLARK (to Lois): You were coming off a bit intense.
LOIS (sarcastic parroting): Don’t mind my friend Lois, she’s from Metropolis
LOIS: Intensity might be a crime in Smallville, but in Metropolis it’s a survival skill
LOIS (after being captured): Just in case you’re wondering. This wasn’t in the plan.
LOIS (to Clark): You’re always editing my copy.
PERRY: Jimmy! Don’t you ever, ever hug me again.
PERRY: I’ve been in the newspaper business for 35 years. This is the damnest story I’ve ever seen.
MARTHA (to Lois): Oh, you sure are pretty.
MARTHA (silent mouth to Clark about Lois): I love her.
RACHEL (about Lois): Oh, her.
RACHEL (to Jimmy): Clark ever mention me?

Plot bunnies:
Wayne Irig was in probably within hearing distance when Trask called Clark Superman.

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.