Smart stuff looks like cough syrup... I almost gagged watching them shoot it back dizzy

My sister fell down the stairs this week, just like Lois did, except she broke an ankle. Lois is very lucky!

My favourite scene is the same one I want to nitpick at. When Clark is talking to the smart kids on the prehistoric webcam goofy
- why does he replace beer with apple juice? Why not just have a beer?
- why does he present himself as a slob? While the intent is misdirection, it's perhaps a little too far. Doesn't quite need the dirty clothes on the couch, and I'm sure something other than a housecoat and boxers could be worn?
- what's with the ping pong table? Is this the only time we see it? Was it common to have ping pong tables in houses?

Interesting that Lex takes care of the doctor himself. Normally wouldn't he have his minions do that? Also, he flipped the funnel around and put it on the doctors head like a dunce cap.

The second girl never speaks in the episode... oh no, she has one line.

John Shea's facial expressions while Lex is being threatened by the one kid are fantastic. What a great actor!

Plot bunny.... what if Lois had seen the kids chalk before they scribbled it out?