I’m not sure she ever joined this boards, but recently someone mentioned that she was active on the Zoomway boards as recently as last year! I did do a search on those boards…and came up with a similar post that someone made back in 2002! And Debby herself replied:

The original source all of Dawning is available from (since my free ftp site died) is me at dls@thuntek.net I can send emails or the faster attachments (word97 .doc format or .rtf). Ditto my alternative to the frog wedding and "My Journal". As writing the starting Dawning 23 and equivalent of yet another season (having written 22 large segments already)... currently it isn't real likely. The older I get, the younger L&C stay and it's hard for me to write about handsome, vivacious yuppies who lead far more interesting lives than I ever will... which isn't a "I'll never write about 'em again" but more a "I need a two-week (at least) vacation from work but I'm pretty much irreplaceable and I don't want the place to go under while I'm gone and we're in the middle of a big move and we have to convince the boss to hire a receptionist and..." Sigh! :roadkill: Now if I'd just write down the ideas I still get... blush

I looked at her boards profile there, and there’s an updated email address: DebbyAbqNM@gmail.com

You could try emailing her and asking! And letting her know that, if she’s so inclined, people still want to read it! And also, there is a chance that other folcs here might have the chapter files to share with you!

I remember LOVING this series back in the day when it was being distributed on the LISTSERV (because I’m an Old FoLC lol)

Sara smile

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.