I didn’t know this was being posted yet, so I was so pumped to see 3 parts already! Of course, I devoured them all in record time, even though I told myself I just had time to read one (hahaha, that was a good one).

I do not know how yall are making this one even better than the first story (which was AMAZING) but somehow, it’s even better. The longing to see each other, the birthday magic and Lois slowly starting to see how some things just don’t add up… and then he’s here finally, in the newsroom, where he totally does belong. And then just when I'm all wrapped up in how cute they are, suddenly lex is running loose in the city? Interesting. You know Clark is going to go into protective mode, so I’m thinking he forgoes his hotel (was he going to stay in one? I missed that. Might have to reread. Anyway.) and stays with Lois in her apt (just to make sure she’s safe, of course). and then we can have late night run-ins in the hallway, tensions all over the place, and then Lois can see how fab it would be to have Clark sharing her life.

Ooh. Wait, just had another thought. Maybe Sheldon bender knows something… or a judge that put Lex away (or whatever reason they had to go to that boat in The Phoenix bc it’s been so long since I’ve seen it, lol)… and Clark can go on his first stakeout with Lois and they can have their almost-first date like in the show. I’ll take this Lois and Clark ending up on the couch again and that sweet walk/carry to the bedroom. So many possibilities there!

All right, I’ll get my mind off ways do get them making out and get back to the story <g>. I love that Clark gets to watch Lois in action, and I love how Perry gives him a job to do to help out… and he fits just right, editing, writing, and helping jimmy. You guys did that so well. And then you weave in the moments - like the skirt conversation - that are sexy and fun and make everyone grin… it’s that tightrope of a-plot and b-plot, and you are walking it perfectly.

So excited to get to part 4 tomorrow! Thanks for the daily posts!