I hope your birthday was far less dramatic, too! Thanks for giving us a present on your own birthday… this part was the best (but don’t I say that about every part??)

Love that they ditched the art gallery for a movie marathon on the couch. I immediately thought about the prankster ep, so I loved seeing the ‘wild man’ conversation in there (and “Pete says that I should get a motorcycle..” ha, that made me giggle. That was great.)

You def satisfied my need to see Lois’s thoughts about their kiss - undercover kisses are always fun, but now I want the real thing!

Great call back to the Chinese food and then to their first date with the feeding of the duck. You weave all these little moments together so well.

The whole time I was dyyyyyyyiiiiiinnnnnggggg for them to kiss, but it actually makes is much sense that they wouldn’t just yet. Lois is being Lois and still trying to friend zone Clark and they both understand the distance between them. Let’s hope Clark is grounded (somehow…. Who’s got the Kryptonite?? lol ) and stays in metropolis.

Eager for the next part!!