Originally Posted by captainscout
Absolutely love it, added to my list of favourite Cat Grand stories. Nice misdirect at the beginning, at first I thought this was about "Mad Dog Lane".

Really nice and fitting backstory for Cat, she had a lot of missed potential. This story also nicely complements my other favourite Cat Grand story "In Cats Corner" by Irine Dutch, where we get to see Cat's vulnerable side.

I can totally see this Cat becoming friends with Lois in the later season's. Their friendship and respect would be expressed trough a lot of teasing and ribbing, with occasional soft moments. Just imagine being the bad guy faced with these two playing, "Good Cop, Bad Cop" you would not know up from down any more.

Thanks for making Cat a more interesting character.

Thank you! So glad you enjoyed this little ficlet! I actually did think of doing Lois first, but my muse told me absolutely not, we were doing Cat whether I liked it or not. She's demanding that way. rotflol

I too wish Cat had come back in a later season, even if only for a cameo or two. Feels like some missed potential there.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon