I’m not sure if this is the right folder to post in… but it does get more traffic than others that might be more suited (like Lois & Clark?).

Anyway! Other than writing and reading fanfic, one of the things I was *super* nostalgic for when I came back to the fandom was chatting on IRC. I have no idea what IRC looks like now, but I know there are quite a few people hanging out on Discord nowadays. SO…

I recently created a discord server for FoLCs to chat whenever they’d like. I don’t have much of a clue what I’m doing with Discord, but it’s simple enough and similar enough to other chat platforms that it’s fairly easy to figure out.

Right now, there are no real rules other than, similar to the boards, we try not to talk about divisive issues (e.g. politics, religion, etc.). There are a few of us there cheering each other on while writing fic and answering fic-related questions. And we also talk about our lives a little and stuff like that. Please join us! We’d love to have you!

https://discord.gg/bxy62h4G

Apparently, this link is only valid for 7 days, so please let me know if it expires and you want to join!

Sara smile

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.