Originally Posted by Lynn S. M.
Hi Val,

My thanks to you and the entire KCOMM for doing all of the necessary leading up to, during, and after the ceremony itself. You all put in numerous hours to have a fun event and your efforts are much appreciated.

I fear I won't be able to join the party. I don't have a personal Skype account, and when I tried to get one, I ran across the most fiendish CAPTCHA I have seen in my life. It requires you to properly orient a picture *ten times*, with no instructions hinting at the best solution. The image was an animated GIF of umbrellas in various orientations moving. I had assumed that the proper orientation was them moving downward, consistent with gravity. I tried the CAPTCHA twice and was deemed wrong both times. When I tried to get a different CAPTCHA, it repeatedly gave me the same one. I did an online search and discovered that I am by no means the only human to fail the test.

Anyway, since Microsoft won't let me create a personal Skype account, I'll have to skip the ceremony. If there is a transcript made of it, I would love to read it.

Thanks,
Lynn

Hey Lynn,

It does let you join the chats through a guest account without creating a Microsoft account. When it gets closer we can send you the link to see if it works for you.

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube