I’m not a big comic book universe person. The last super hero movie I saw that wasn’t X-Men, was the George Clooney as Batman movie… I grew up watching the Christopher Reeves Superman, and Dean Cain’s Clark Kent had to rival E.R.’s Dr Ross for my ‘90’s attention! All of that to say, I’m not that great with the specifics, or particulars, or the various comic book universes.

I’m curious where Metropolis is supposed to be located? I assumed the NE states? Somewhere near New York?

Lois mentions Gotham City in one episode… is that close to Metropolis?

As for politics…. I know it’s available online but I end up getting bogged down searching. In Canada we have a premier of the province or territory, and then a prime minister. They’re separate. You can have electoral ridings that vote for one party in a provincial election and a different one in the federal election. Then there’s the senate where senators aren’t voted in, they’re appointed by the ruling federal party or the GG. Is the American system completely different? I know there’s two parties for the federal elections, but what about within the state? Are there separate governments for the individual states that aren’t tied into the federal system? I know there’s senators and governors but that’s it….

I have questions about the criminal system too but will wait. Trying to outline a story and should probably get to know the systems in the country it’s taking place!!!