Thanks to both of you!
Songbird, I appreciate your reluctance to read WIP. I don't read many either, except from authors I'm very familiar with, or in the case of my story where I know the story is complete just waiting to be posted. I've been toying with a follow-up story but it is not going well so don't expect anything if it ever does show up. I didn't choose the dresses. They came from my wonderful beta reader and friend, Morgana. She has excellent taste in that kind of thing. She chose the dress my character Erica wore in "Love Will Find a Way" too. She also chose the food that was served when Lara met with Sam and Ellen. Her input has been invaluable in making this story come to life. I'm also glad you enjoyed the two NFic chapters too, they were fun to write. I enjoy a glimpse into the private lives of my characters and I'm pleased that you enjoyed them too.

gr8shadesofElvis, I'm so glad you enjoyed my story. I had a really fun time writing it. After "Too Soon for Love" I felt I needed to bring Lara and Lois together. She seemed to be a very positive character to me and I couldn't see how she could carry a grudge for years. Once she got her anger off her chest I felt she would still want to get to know the woman who gave her life. Thanks also for your comment on the dresses, as I said above, I owe all of that to Morgana!
Ray