Originally Posted by Ray
I just read your story and it touched me. Your description of Clark's condition was very evocative and it made me feel sorry for him. You may not know but I am in the process of posting a story of my own where Clark and his daughter find out that they will both have a very extended lifespan and how that knowledge affects them. I can understand Clark's position, living hundreds of years without Lois would be devastating. Thanks for writing and sharing your talent.
Ray

Hi, Ray! Thanks for reading and I'm glad you liked it. I've been seeing you post story parts but I didn't realize the premise of it. Sounds interesting! Unfortunately, living in a pandemic means I have less time to myself than I normally would (my two 7 year olds are fully Distance Learners thanks to this being a high risk household). Someday, I hope to catch up on all the longer stories being posted here, when I'm not being interrupted every few minutes by "I don't understand this assignment." (I have like 3 epics that haven't made it past 3 chapters a piece sitting on my hard drive myself.)

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon