Finally had time to sit down and catch up, so here goes.

Working backwards, more or less:
I'm dying here! Get back! More ASAP, please.
Since I have a feeling the soonest I will get anything new written is towards the end of the week, I hope you'll last that long. laugh

This would surely have come as a bit of a shock, if you hadn't warned us before. Clark is really prepared to kill Tempus. It has to make you wonder what Clark has lost.
Um, me too. eek Really. I mean I have an idea of what this is leading up to but I keep waffling on just how, uh, much to dump on the poor guy. Is it possible to not ever let anything bad happen to Lois or Clark in any story one has written to the point where it all wants to comes out in one all of a sudden, even if in retrospect? evil

In the comics, I think that Bruce only has one piece, which is probably larger than the one here. As for whether Batman ever made an appearance in the LnC show I don't know, but if he didn't, he can't very well have had Kryptonite in the ABC TV series LnC reality..
Well, since both Trask and Lex and seemingly anyone else who looked was able to find some, I'm not sure why Bruce couldn't. As for the cartoons, since I've seen some of all of them but can't always remember which is which, my son tells me that as far as he can remember, in the recent versions Batman started carrying a piece small enough to fit in his utility belt after Superman was brainwashed by Darkseid into believing he was Darkseid's son. Somebody else is going to have to explain Darkseid because I always get confused on that character. Anyway, that was in the Adventures of Superman cartoon series several years ago. Since then, Batman has made no secret of the fact that he carries a piece in any of the cartoons. I think it came up on one of the Justice League episodes just recently again.

To me, it makes perfect sense for Batman's personality that it would be his idea. What one has to remember is that Batman/Bruce Wayne is essentially a "good" Lex Luthor with many of the same quirks in terms of throwing his financial weight around. He just does it with noble intentions instead of not-so-noble ones. One can only hope, which is one of the reasons it's so fascinating to pair him up with Superman/Clark Kent on occasion. They don't always see eye-to-eye on how to do things.

I'm not even sure they could be called close friends in the cartoons, either. More like that they have a high degree of respect and trust for each other. Most of the time, anyway. wink

BevBB :-)
"B. B. Medos"