Nice Little tale that put a smile on my face. The world desires and deserves more Tempus Fics!!! :-)
While is is true that CW Lois already knows Clark's identity, I assume Tempus could still have some fun in the CW verse. First of all, is has already been confirmed that Jonathan and Jordan (the sons of L&C) don't know yet that CK=S, so Tempus could ruin the Revelation for them. And, of course, it would be great so see what happens when Tempus meets this world's Version of Teri's Lois Lane. (The evil Alien Queen Reha.) Maybe they could get along with each other:-)
As for Smallville, I'm sure to remember at least two fanfics that have Tempus as a villain. One was an L&C/Smallville crossover that also included an Explanation for the Baby in Family hour, I believe it was the child of SV Clark and Wonder Woman from an erased future Tempus created or so). I have to confess that I'm not that much in this fandom, because... well... let's just say that the majority of the SV fanfic doesn't match to my fanfic Quality Radar.
Anyway, nice ficlet, Wells and Tempus are always good for a laugh!

Up, up and away - to the next fanfic.