SupesFan

I opened this story on October 31. A new story from you was no trick but what a treat! I have missed your superb writing. You said “Its been a while....”. Well, you are worth the wait. wave The drought is over! I was right there; seeing and experiencing this opening salvo. I felt like I was standing right next to them; a part of their conversation. Poignant. Longing.

Thank you so much for the lovely comment, it was very encouraging! thumbsup

Whew! It has been a long drought! Between all the challenges we have faced this year and work keeping me on the edge of my seat, it was so pleasant to have time for a little writing.

Clark has a warm relationship with his father. The conversation is similar to the one in the pilot where Jonathan tells him he is more suited for city life than being a farmer. It is also a way for me to give a tiny tribute to the late Eddie Jones who really made Jonathan Kent a complete person. He is missed.

The next part should be up some time next week which will tell Lois' side of the story.

Last edited by Morgana; 11/04/20 12:29 PM.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.