Originally Posted by Terry Leatherwood
Oh, yeah, funny! Good on you, DC. At least this one wasn't dark! And you kept me guessing until the very last line. Well done, Mistress of Mayhem (with vanilla sprinkles, of course).

So the boys think Wonder Woman has the same powers as Superman? Are they in for a shock! I just hope they don't try to "out" their mother by throwing a knife at her.

And yes, I'd like to see the parents' reaction to the boys' "deduction." I know it'd be a pip!

Even better: they see Wonder Woman and Mom together in the same room, so they fall back on the discarded deduction that Mom got busy with Superman. Maybe WW could come to Lois' forty-fifth birthday party and compliment her on her youthful appearance.

Hi Terry! wave

Shocking, I know! I CAN write things that aren't dark and full of terror! And thanks for the title. grin

I'll never rule out a sequel if the muse hits me with an idea. So far, she's content with this, but I do love the idea of them seeing Lois and Diana in the same room together. Or maybe they see Clark leave only to have Batman step into the room? (Sure, he doesn't have powers, but then they would think that they are the children of TWO supers!) laugh

Glad you enjoyed it!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon