Hi Rachelle! I'm DC, aka Vicki. I'm not an old old-timer but I have been a part of the boards for about nine years now. Along with Feli and Val (Nostalgiakick and Folc4evernaday), I am part of the K-Comm (Kerth Committee), which celebrates and awards our writers for outstanding stories posted throughout the year. (Any fic posted in a given year is eligible and the ceremony takes place the following April.)

I agree with you on the way Lois was presented in the later seasons. I loved seeing the softer side of Mad Dog Lane, though I always appreciated her ability to get right down to brass tacks when needed. There are parts of every season that I absolutely love, along with plots I didn't care for. For example, Season 2 had great stuff with Lois and Clark dating and falling in love, but I can't stand the Mayson and Scardino arcs. I can't stand the amnesia clone wedding arcs but adored the New Krypton stuff that spanned the end of Season 3 into the beginning of Season 4.

Like Julie, I own the series on DVD. It's been a while since I last got to binge, but I'm hoping to entice my six and a half year old twin daughters to give it a shot. Obviously not every episode is age appropriate (later seasons where things occasionally get *almost* hot and heavy between L&C) but I'm hoping to try a few of the early season episodes with them soon.

Welcome to the boards! I look forward to seeing whatever you have to offer as a writer!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon