Hi everybody, new member here. I’ve been looking around on this forum for a while and I love what a friendly and civil community I see. So I’m really happy to have the opportunity to be a part of it. Thank you so much for helping me with my registration trouble, Annette! smile

I fell in love with Lois and Clark when I watched in in January/February this year. The emotional energy between the protagonists drew me in, and I loved the banter as well. I feel like the quality of the show went downhill as the seasons progressed, and that there’s wasted potential, but that doesn’t stop me from enjoying the parts I do like. My heart will never completely abandon a piece of fiction if I become attached to the characters in it.

I think I’m going to have lots of fun here. I’m so excited!!! laugh I hope to contribute to creating fun and fascinating conversations and ideas. I’m not promising to write any fanfic, but I think I would like to try to at some point.

Do I have a strange username? I suppose plenty of people do. “Buistybump” is a word I made up as a kid. What does it mean? Is it a big bump in a rug? Is it to give someone a huge boost into the air? I don’t know. goofy

Last edited by Buistybump; 04/25/20 05:42 PM.

Woe, oh woe, to the romantic who gags on mush.