Hey Cuidadora!
First, I should say that I have never seen this show, or heard of it, so I have no idea who these people are (other than your explanation), but it sounds interesting.

Second, I kept track of what I was thinking as I read which is fun for me and I hope you enjoy it too. smile

At the end of the first post: What?! You did not just cut it off after he talked to the clone!

When I realized there was another post: Oh thank goodness the rest of it is in the next post! :sigh of relief:

Beginning of second post: Ha! I love stories where Lois realizes earlier what kind of person Lex is.

Near the end of the second post: Oh, this brother of his has a chance? That sounds like a wonderful idea. Can't wait to see how that turns out!

At the end of the second post: Oh you have to write a sequel! I need to see what happens with this clone!

When I realized there was a third post: Holy crap, there's more!

Somewhere in the middle of the third post when I thought about Clark suddenly having a twin: If he stays around in Metropolis, will Clark suddenly have a twin? How will Lois react? Will she figure it out?? Was he always a twin and they were adopted by different families that didn't know it??

At that last hug between them: I'm sure those were all very manly hugs. wink

At the end of the third post: He's 3?! How cute!

I really like what you did here with this episode. I always wondered what it would be like if the Clone hadn't died. And I sincerely hope you intend to write more of this story. I really need to know this 3-year-old Clark-twin and his story! And I hope if involves Lois and Clark! Especially since he's obviously going to be attached to Clark.

"Oh my gosh! Authors really do use particular words on purpose!" ~Me, when I started writing a book.