Okay. Deep breath. I have finally been able to catch up on my reading.

20 years? 20 years? help

DC, your writing is both a blessing and a curse.
evil

The BLESSING is your incredibly creative mind. Your ability to write a deeply moving and layered story is evidenced. You should be very proud of your work. thumbsup

The CURSE is the excruciating detailed combination of nouns, verbs, adjectives and adverbs cemented with a few other parts of speech that paint such a vivid image of the ensuing events. This powerful writing is like watching the story on an IMax screen. Add Dolby surround sound and seat motion and you have dished up quite a horror story. I find myself breathing a bit more forcefully and calming an unsettled stomach after reading each part. I am almost afraid to open the parts. devilsplat

This story reminds me of a get well card I once received. The front of the card said, “Cheer up, things could be worse.” I opened the card and inside it said “Sure enough, I cheered up and things got worse!” splat

As of part 9, thank the stars we are past the torture. I had begun to worry that it would never end. Hell without hope of redemption. It didn’t feel reassuring when reading Terry’s FDK. Two outstanding wordsmiths bouncing death fic / tragic accidents ideas off each other is not settling.

Having said all this, I await to see how this story goes forward. The optimist wants things to get better. The realist isn’t sure what the gifted writer will do....” shock

You keep on writing, I’ll keep on reading.

Supes Fan