Warning: I broke ALL the things.

Oh man, that does not sound good at all....

“Let’s just say that, while I didn’t have to kill anyone,” Nigel offered with a hint of regret in his voice, “I’ve muddied the trails linking you to the city’s organized crime. More precisely, when the former Daily Planet crusaders try to prove that you are a villain, they will, instead, find themselves pinning the blame on a certain head of Intergang.”

Lex’s eyes kindled with a hungry, malevolent light. “Excellent.”

Now I wish we could go back in time and have these two share just ONE scene together. It would have been very cool! Not as strong as when Lane Smith and James Earl Jones were on the screen but it would have been very interesting to say the least. All I can say is, there would have been no love lost between the two most dangerous criminal masterminds in Metropolis' history. shock

“Please, call us Jonathan and Martha,” the kindly older man gently reminded her. But his voice sounded guarded and his words seemed more reflexive than anything else.

Bringing dear Jonathan and Martha into the mix? Luthor does have a hope!

Traveling for a little bit. Going to be a grandma again! Yahoo! party Will peek in to see how this fic is progressing.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.